This Web site is offered to you, conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, rules and notices contained herein. Your use of this Web site constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, rules and notices. If you do not agree to these terms, conditions, rules and notices, you may NOT use this Web site and you must exit this Web site immediately.
Site Information and Materials
The information, content, materials, graphics, text, images, designs, trademarks, trade names and logos contained on this website are protected by trademark and are the property of the Company.
No Materials from the Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download one copy of site Materials on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the Materials or use of the Materials for any other purpose is a violation of the Company's copyright and other proprietary rights. For purposes of this agreement, use of any such Materials on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names appearing in the Site are the property of their respective owners.
All information and content on this website is provided "AS IS" and makes no warranties (express, implied or otherwise) regarding its accuracy, currency, completeness, merchantability, performance or fitness for a particular purpose. Furthermore, no other oral or written communications shall be deemed to create a warranty with respect to use of this website.
Privacy Policies and Practices
Thank you for choosing our Company. We respect your privacy and work hard to protect your personal information. This statement is provided on behalf of our Company and the affiliates listed at the end of this notice. We would like to explain how we collect, use, and share the information we obtain about you in the course of doing business.
Our Privacy Assurance
- We do not sell your personal or medical information to anyone.
- We do not share your information with non-affiliate companies that would use it to contact you about their own products and services.
- We require persons or organizations that represent or assist us in servicing your policy and claims to keep your information confidential.
- We require our employees to protect your personal information and keep it confidential.
- Access to your Social Security Number is limited to those individuals who need access for business purposes including compliance with the law, providing you with products and services, and handling your claims.
- Our privacy practices continue to apply to your information even if you cease to be a our customer.
How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
In the course of normal business activities, we use and share your personal information with persons or organizations within and outside of the Company, for business purposes as permitted. For example, we may do this to:
- Fulfill a transaction you requested or service your policy
- Market our products to you
- Handle your claim
- Prevent fraud
- Comply with requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities
- Participate in insurance support organizations
The Internet and Your Information Security
Our website, provides information about us, our products, and the agencies and brokers that represent us. You may also perform some transactions on the website. This Privacy Statement applies to users of depositchoice.com.
You may opt out of accepting cookies by changing the settings on your browser. However, rejecting cookies may prevent you from using certain functions and you may have to repeatedly enter information to take advantage of services or promotions.
Cookies allow us to provide you with a more customized service and are used to track and measure website usage. This information may be used to manage and customize our website's content, layout, and services in order to improve our site, enhance customer service, and provide tailored messages.
We may also use customer information to send you promotional communications about products, features, and options that we believe may be of interest to you. If we have your e-mail address, we may do this by e-mail. If you do not wish to receive promotional e-mails from us, please contact us at the following address:
220 Gerry Dr.,
Wood Dale, IL 60191
Phone: (877) 253-6903
Fax: (877) 253-6904